Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It is storming like crazy here at the Vanderpool house. I have SO much work that needs done to make things ready for baby Emma but there is nothing quite like curling up on the couch while the storm is brewing outside :) I've been thinking about how I am going to get back to shape post-baby. My mom thinks it would be a good idea to join weight watchers, but I'm not really good at feeling like I can't eat something I want. I was also thinking that I may want to start running. I've never been a huge fan of running...I have done a half marathon and various 5k's but that is the extent of my running career. I've really enjoyed reading Runners World and reading about other people who can run... but it's never been something I loved. Maybe it is being pregnant...or being called waddles about ten times each day...but I am craving to let loose and run!! I guess I still have a few weeks to decide and I'm not entirely sure I will still feel like running once baby E gets here... We will see :)

I am going to get something to eat. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment